Joe Satriani with Mike, Bryan Beller and Marco Minnemann:
Nov 01 – ASB Theatre – Auckland, NZ
Nov 02 – The Opera House – Wellington, NZ
Nov 04 – The Tivoli – Brisbane, AU
Nov 06 – State Theatre – Sydney, AU
Nov 08 – Palais Theatre – Melbourne, AU
Nov 09 – Her Majesty’s Theatre – Adelaide, AU
Nov 11 – Astor Theatre – Perth, AU
Nov 13 – Star Theatre – Singapore, SG
And the second annual G4 Experience has been booked in Cambria, CA for June/July 2015!
Here’s Joe and the boys to tell you all about it:
1. Hello, mr. Keneally and thank you so much for the interview, It’s really a pleasure for me. First of all, why don’t we start with the new tour with Joe Satriani in South America? How to play with musician like him?
2. Mike Keneally have a really long career with a lot of collaboration. What is the secret of your success?
3. What is the most important moment of your career?
4. When did you start to play the guitar and the keyboard?
5. In Italy we really love Frank Zappa and you played in his band for very long time. What do you remember of that period?
6. The italian fans really like you work with Steve Vai. What, in your opinion, the best album you worked on?
7. For know better you: what do you think about Italy? Here you have some fans…
8. Project for the future?
9. Is there a particular artist that you’d like to work with?
10. Favourite Food?
11. What do you do in your free time?
12. Is there a model for you? Who has most influenced your music?
13. A message for our readers