Hello fellows and ladypeople! It is I! Mike.
In our general exultation about the Sluggo! special edition, and our fascination with all microcosmic aspects of music, we’ve come up with a means of celebrating some of the tiny but juicy fragments to be found on the album. We have our own favorite small moments on the album, and we’d love to see and hear yours.
Using the free Vine app, we invite you to shoot a video using your favorite six seconds of Sluggo! as your background music (singing or playing along is great also).
Upload the video to Vine and share it to Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #sixsecondsofsluggo.
I’ll be keeping an eye on all posts with this hashtag, and I’ll be retweeting or reposting the ones I really get a kick out of. The ones I super-dig will be “favorited” on Twitter.
A few “rules”:
1. I don’t need to say this, but please no appalling, threatening, racist, sexist, hateful or otherwise offputting-to-the-majority-of-humans entries. Thank you.
2. If you don’t use the hashtag #sixsecondsofsluggo, we have no way of finding your video, so please use the hashtag!
3. Please submit as many videos as you like.
4. I may retweet/repost as many videos as I like.
5. No one, human or animal, shall be harmed in the making of your films. Use of magic or science to turn living dogs into cardboard dogs or vice versa is strictly prohibited.
We’ve taken the liberty of shooting a few examples…head over to Twitter now, search for the hashtag #sixsecondsofsluggo and have a look! This will be fun, right?