Hi! This is Mike, and this is a newly revised (August 2013) version of the taping policy. I am grateful that so many people are excited by this music and want to share it with others. Thanks all!
Mike Keneally’s Guidelines for Music Sharing
- It is MK’s policy to treat his fans with the respect they deserve (because they have such bloody good taste in music) and to encourage them to record and trade his live music. This includes both audio and video, distributed via a variety of old-tech and hi-tech means.
- MK encourages the practice of prominently including, on each Keneally-related download, torrent or disc produced, a notice reading “This is not an official MK/BFD product.”
- MK asks that if you become involved in the unofficial MK music recording/trading world, please purchase all available official Keneally music as well, when you get the chance.
- MK insists that no one profit financially from the unofficial distribution of his music.
- Online trading of MK music is OK, whether it be individual tracks or whole shows. Go ahead.
- MK wants a copy of everything; please send a link to each torrent or download to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a copy of each tape/video/CD/whatever you produce to Mike Keneally, PO Box 232623, Leucadia, CA, 92023-2623.
- If things get out of hand, MK reserves the right to change his mind about everything.
OK, as you were. Thanks for reading.